CLean cruiser llc Pembrooke pines florida (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_1455.JPG
IMG_1473.JPG
BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!
I recently purchased a 1973 fj40 from Clean Cruisers inc in Miami fl. It was advertised as a nut and bolt restoration. I have found extensive rust since purchasing it in may. The two owners Of the company Daniel Pardo and his Father Marucio Pardo wil only contact me Via text and not take calls. I have patiently waited for a new hood to be shipped. Twenty days after the rust issue was discovered I received a new hood, poorly patched and warped. I have given this company every opurtunity to rectify their mistakes with minmal results.

That sucks. Saw your post on FB. That hood terrible...

Yup they did a lipstick job on the 45 i sold them in feb/16. I wish i never sold it to them once he started sending me pics of the work in progress.

I know this has been over 2 years ago, but this company just pulled one over on me. They sold me an fzj80 and hid a lot of problems and lied about a lot! The son Daniel has blocked me on Facebook and the father wont respond to me. I had this vehicle shipped to me, so I'm SOL it seems. Terrible company

I know this has been over 2 years ago, but this company just pulled one over on me. They sold me an fzj80 and hid a lot of problems and lied about a lot! The son Daniel has blocked me on Facebook and the father wont respond to me. I had this vehicle shipped to me, so I'm SOL it seems. Terrible company
Now you decide to look them up?

Google reviews are the thing they can not block edit or pay to have removed. leave one and leave pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom