CLC Tools and Shop Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Been cutting limbs last couple days, borrowed my buddies bobcat and grapel bucket, made short work of piles.....
1586993837770.jpeg

She still up there?

Wife helped me trim trees today....
150BA546-5AC2-4572-8BB2-199F6790304A.jpeg

Looks like she's about to dump yo azz!
No sir, we were moving to next tree to cut.... she was finally feeling comfortable driving that tractor.

We are finally getting into some needed grade work on the north end of the shop. Cutting the drive around that end to access the big door. Also planning a seating area with fire pit on that end. Lots of dirt moved today.

20200418_185309.jpg

Erin ran the X today, I played loader b!tch and shuttled dirt. She's been on it for 2 days at this point and has picked it up quick. By the end of today, she was looking like a pro.

20200418_163755.jpg

Definition of out-kicked my coverage.

Tomorrow prep for the incoming rain and probably start on the ditch for the new 200A service.

lawn mowers/tractors

Going to have some hills to mow/cut down.... nothing pretty needed. smallish area 2.5 acres

just don't want a piece of junk...

Got a few months but want to start looking.

I just made the same purchase. 60” exmark with the upgraded hydraulic seat. It’s glorious.

I mow my 4+ acres of yard in under two hours.

I use a Snapper 48” zero turn for my 2.6ac. Front yard has a lot of trees and a creek so wanted something that was maneuverable and lighter weight to lessen the chance of getting stuck. Works
Great and shaved an hour off the time over the Kubota with a 60” belly deck.

I have had a Gravely Zero Turn ZT HD 48' for nearly 10 years. It has a Kawasaki engine. I have had no issues with it. I would buy it again.

Thanks CT. I was talking too the yard guy at the rental and that is what he runs as well.

I will say this, it can be a little tippy on going up hills. Not sure if thats the case with all z turns or its just my fat ass.

Light under the hood and under the lift

Check.

D4CCC54A-4971-4870-9AFA-5814D6BDABB1.jpeg

Also, I use the crap out of my air die grinder with carbide bit. It’s in the drawer now.
E94E5197-036E-499E-8246-C791225D5235.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom