CLC Tools and Shop Thread

jynx

Turd Herder

We are finally getting into some needed grade work on the north end of the shop. Cutting the drive around that end to access the big door. Also planning a seating area with fire pit on that end. Lots of dirt moved today.

20200418_185309.jpg

Erin ran the X today, I played loader b!tch and shuttled dirt. She's been on it for 2 days at this point and has picked it up quick. By the end of today, she was looking like a pro.

20200418_163755.jpg

Definition of out-kicked my coverage.

Tomorrow prep for the incoming rain and probably start on the ditch for the new 200A service.

lawn mowers/tractors

Going to have some hills to mow/cut down.... nothing pretty needed. smallish area 2.5 acres

just don't want a piece of junk...

Got a few months but want to start looking.

ntsaint

Don't Assume I Know The Basics...
SILVER Star

I just made the same purchase. 60” exmark with the upgraded hydraulic seat. It’s glorious.

I mow my 4+ acres of yard in under two hours.

I use a Snapper 48” zero turn for my 2.6ac. Front yard has a lot of trees and a creek so wanted something that was maneuverable and lighter weight to lessen the chance of getting stuck. Works
Great and shaved an hour off the time over the Kubota with a 60” belly deck.

wct49