Christmas Tree's in Tonto (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hahaha! Was curious if anyone else would pick that up... my dad gave me a hard time about it to.

But it's actually our scorpion spray... during warmer weather we go our every evening with a blacklight and that stuff and kill as many of the buggers as we find. Brakleen kills them nearly instantaneously.

Cool tip!!! Did not know that!

Hahaha! Was curious if anyone else would pick that up... my dad gave me a hard time about it to.

But it's actually our scorpion spray... during warmer weather we go our every evening with a blacklight and that stuff and kill as many of the buggers as we find. Brakleen kills them nearly instantaneously.

Copper State Cruisers have a long and proud history of curbing the population of the evil scorpions. Good reading, 😉

Copper State Cruisers have a long and proud history of curbing the population of the evil scorpions. Good reading, 😉

That thread was my inspiration... 😂

Tree hunting is always an adventure! Apache-Sitgreaves permits are some of my favorite.

View attachment 2157570
Every once in a while a picture shows up that gets the ok nod from the wife that is worthy of a frame and mounting on the wall.
If you have no objections.... Just an awesome pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom