chota bbc with 44's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hi i love the headers. did a nice job. i was about to order them threw speedway then i found a new set on ebay. paid 250 bucks for them, which i thought was a good deal.
thas other yellow fj what web site did you find that on or do you know the guy that own's it.

$250.00 for headers that fit is a deal. I have built systems for Harley style motorcycles that cost over $1,000.00 to build. Of course making them out of 304 ss is a lot of the expense. Good luck on your FJ40 I have had mine for about 15 years. I have it apart for upgrades now with the addition of 39.5" tires. I am working off of a stock width drivetrain. Toy front with 9" ford 35 spline rear.
To let everyone know; there is plenty of room for a radiator under the stock front. This even includes the long waterpump and engine fan on a Big Block Chevy. You will want to use a good aluminum radiator. Stock one will not keep it cool, at least here in Va. it will not.

: John

im trying the stock and if that dont work i was going to a resevore in the back hopefully that works

Oooooohhhhhhhh!

More pics please sir?

that fj looks like this one, and no its not orange. looks like it but its yellow

all that effort..... and the dude still did not get his bezel on right :flipoff2:

hi i love the headers. did a nice job. i was about to order them threw speedway then i found a new set on ebay. paid 250 bucks for them, which i thought was a good deal.
thas other yellow fj what web site did you find that on or do you know the guy that own's it.

No, we know him. Let me say it has power. he put me back on my 4 wheels like nothing. Sorry Could find more pic rigth now but I know some few guys with 44 on there fj and work nice.

whats your wheelbase ?

Eric

things do change

these were old pic and a lot of work since. the bezel was changed it was a 3 in the morning put on. good eyes i didn't think any one would notice.

Irederick, your bezel is fine. The reference was to the other monster 40 posted here. Just remember 'fat side up...like a brisket.'

now you got me wondering i had to run out and look at mine to see if it was right. yep it was.

jeff still got them parts for ya. call me

Wow...big. I thought my 37s looked beefy...but that is huge! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom