Check Out This Roll Bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Scroll through the pics--what do you guys think?

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=46606

I have wanted a roll bar for a while now--I'm six four so there isn't much crunch space if I do tip---think something like this could support an upside down 80?

Are you talking about the exo'd 80? It's pretty cool. I don't know about completely supporting an upside-down 80, but I'm sure it would help. It would also be nice for those REALLY tight trails one might encounter from time to time.

Are you talking about the exo'd 80? That is the one. I bought my 80 for the sole purpose of wheeling it--thought I could keep it pretty at the same time....We took an old trail full of thorny bush to the beach--full of white pin striping now :rolleyes: When I sold my 4Runner I bought the 94 80 and had 17k in my pocket which I have dumped back into the 80 and always kicked myself for not buying a 97---now that I have seen my handy work the 94 appears to be a good buy :D I have had two close calls where people have had to stand on the slider to prevent a roll and would really like to install a roll bar but I'm unsure what the best approach is..... I would rather have it be ugly and safe.... When researching here all the pictures are dead to past links.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom