cheap injection pump in Australia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I keep reading about old stock crate motors etc. in Australia that dealers want to get rid of on the cheap.

In light of the above, I was wondering if I could find a brand new injection pump among other things for my PZJ70, that could be had really cheaply.

My friends are currenly holidaying in Australia and they could get it back for me.

Many thanks.

I had my injection pump rebuilt a few months backs and I'm not happy with the improvement in performance.

I've heard that they do a better job in Bangkok. Anyone have any ideas?

I think the words cheap and injection pump don't belong in the same sentence!

The xB300 injection pump for the 2LTE was selling for around AUS$300 for the last couple years so I had my parents asking around for me as they toured all around Australia and New Zealand the last couple months. Alas, they came up empty handed so I'm not sure if the that part has finally cleared out of the parts chain or if they were just very unlucky.

You can't get 1pz parts in aus mate. There aren't any cruisers here with the 5 cyl engine.

Everything released here is either 1hz or 3f.

Sorry, if you really interested in gettign one out of austraila, hop on ebay australia and look for a store called roodogs 4wd spares. They get ultra cheap OEM bits.

You can't get 1pz parts in aus mate. There aren't any cruisers here with the 5 cyl engine.

Everything released here is either 1hz or 3f.

Sorry, if you really interested in gettign one out of austraila, hop on ebay australia and look for a store called roodogs 4wd spares. They get ultra cheap OEM bits.

They sold a few of them here in the early 90s. AFAIK they were all 70 series. They all seem to be base models,vinyl floor and grey bench seat like a 75 series
Parts are available from the dealer and because of the low volume ,engine parts are not generally available elsewhere unless they are the same as a 1HZ

They definantly did bring the PZJ70 to Australia.
I own a 1990 model, it had carpet and P/S but no A/C or electric windows or anything.
Although I'm not sure if its still called a PZJ70 as it has 1HD-FT power now!

Cheers,
Dan

They definantly did bring the PZJ70 to Australia.
I own a 1990 model, it had carpet and P/S but no A/C or electric windows or anything.
Although I'm not sure if its still called a PZJ70 as it has 1HD-FT power now!

Cheers,
Dan

This needs a thread of its own with pics;)

Until I see the thread I don't believe you! (j/k)

I've never even HEARD of a pz powered cruiser here. And there are none on carsales.com.au either! :D

Needless to say... 1pz engine parts in aus? Pipedream. Cheap 1hz pumps? Easy :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom