~ Chargers '10 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well I am officially out! Off the Bandwagon!!!! I will return in December "IF" we have a shot at the division. December is the only month we seem to win so good luck enjoying the rest of the season.

BTW if the Chargers don't WIN the division I lose $50 to a Bronco's fan..... :rolleyes:

Are the St. Louis Rams a much better team behind their prodigy QB? Or did the chargers play as s***ty as the Raiders did today? That was a pathetic example of a pro football game for us.

The Chargers beat themselves. Kaeding missed a field goal and they lost by 3. Inexcusable.

WHAT!?:eek:

I saw Junior yesterday morning in Oceanside while I was surfing. He was out on a big stand-up paddle board.

Well that game sucked. What a waste of a season so far.

mattafact said:
Well that game sucked. What a waste of a season so far.
2X

Seems like the whole league is upside down. Can we get a season re-start?

OK so I was trying to stay away until December but I looked at the schedule today and after the bye week our next two games are prime time!!!!!

So make room I'm jumping back on the band wagon! Oh and finally a winning streak didn't hurt me making the leap...

BTW this is the one and only time I will thank the Raiders for beating KC, now Denver do it again for us this week!

The Raiders have beaten all 3 teams in the AFC West Division.

Now that was a beat down!

That was good a a$$ wippin' of the Donks!

Was at the game last night and as big a Bronco fan I am they deserved to get their A$$ handed to them. Broncos now have a losing streak 5-20 to match an all time low set back in 71-72.

Now the Chargers need to get out there and do the same to those Gayders on the 5th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom