~ Chargers '09 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The Chargers 2009 season is about to begin . . . Post all things related to the Bolts here.

Well some BIG things have happened since the last BOLTS thread!

Little Sproles was franchised tagged and I believe will be the highest paid running back in the league this year, LT has been signed, Phillip Rivers was just signed this past week, and oh yeah LIGHTS OUT Merriman is back!

So how can you not be excited about this season!!!!!

Bring on those :princess:RAIDERS:princess: week one.

Yeah, pretty stoked about this season. I've been excited in seasons past, but this is the one.

BTW: I saw the flags at half mast at the training center today. What gives?

Bluetribal said:
Ted Kennedy is what gives.
Ah yes, of course . . . :doh:

I don't have TV so I'm behind on 'current events'. I can't watch the Bolts either. Rock 105.3 for me.

Man it was a 3rd conversion extravaganza last night! I think we were 5 of 6 on 3rd downs in the first half and they were all at least 10 yards or more.

Oh and since you are not up on current events the Chula Vista Little League WON the Little League World Series over Chniese Taipa (SP?)

anyone going to the last preseason game this Friday. I will be there with the Cruiser and tailgating is on. Those will be there are welcome to join us. Lets go CHARGERS!!!

Well they looked pretty good last night, but I figured they would handle SF more than that. Looking forward to another awesome season...

Just saw on ESPN that Shawn Merriman was arrested for choking and restarining his girlfriend. Guess it's lights out in the Merriman house.

I hope it's just her trying to get publicity since she no longer has a show on MTV.... But what an idiot, that won't get him the BIG Contract!
Anyone want an autographed Merriman Jersey? It's for sale now!

I swear my next jersey is going to have my name on the back! All ball players will disappoint you you sooner or later even the great straight laced LT has disappointed.

Heard it was a citizens arrest, though. Not enough evidence for the cops to make that descision.
Either way, I doubt he will be playing for the bolts after this year.

Yeah, the Charger's usually don't choke until January! :lol:

By the way what is your new avitar? It looks like a Skeliton in a sombrero, jeans and boots.

He's a day of the dead (Dia de los Muertos) vacquero (sp?) I picked up on my Mexico surf trip in July to Todos Santos. Todos Santos is full of day of the dead stuff and a real cool little town.

Dan2722 said:
Just saw on ESPN that Shawn Merriman was arrested for choking and restarining his girlfriend. Guess it's lights out in the Merriman house.
The bitch was drunk and I guarantee her "facts" about the incident(s) are severely flawed. I don't believe Shawne Merriman has anything to worry about. He just need to find a non-dopey woman . . .

The bitch was drunk and I guarantee her "facts" about the incident(s) are severely flawed. I don't believe Shawne Merriman has anything to worry about. He just need to find a non-dopey woman . . .

Maybe, This would not be the first time Merriman gets into trouble for droids, He could be back on them and got into a bad mood, showing aggressive behavior....

GO RAIDERS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom