Champion radiator part number (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BigBenFJ

1988 Fj62
Threads
Hello mud

I purchased cc1213 that says it has a transmission cooler. After pulling old radiator i realized where the stock location of the transmission lines was not on the new one.

Did I receive the right radiator or do I need to send it back. The lines should go in on the left side of the picture

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1448156349.685090.jpg

I don't see any bungs for a tranny cooler.

Think they sent you the wrong one. I have installed several of the championship radiators and have had good luck with them.

The one shown is not for the FJ62. There's no tranny cooler.
Looks like it's for the FJ60.

I just got off the phone with champion radiators and they don't make 62 radiators anymore. So now I have to ship it back and find somewhere else to buy a new radiator.

Suggestions?

Run an external cooler. It should get you lower temps for the tranny.

I have used 4(or more) of these guys radiators in the cruisers(both the 60 and 62,40,45) over the years, all now have 10+ years on them and look and perform just like the original. Fit perfect from what I recall, must have....as I am no genius.

again, this was 10 or more years ago, so I am not sure of the quality anymore, local Toyota dealer use to use them and I think still do.

this is copper and brass, not aluminum....so more $

Free Shipping. 1989 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER RADIATOR 13CBR 4.0 Liters, 6 Cyl, 241 CI
Free Shipping. 1986 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER RADIATOR 12CBR 4.2 Liters, 6 Cyl, 255 CI

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom