Central AR Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Has anyone let them know a big group is coming?

Late cancellation here guys. Too many irons in the fire...will try to catch the next one...hopefully will actually have the LX back from the shop by that point...

Looks like me and arcarroll are about to be in route from russvegas.

Late cancellation here guys. Too many irons in the fire...will try to catch the next one...hopefully will actually have the LX back from the shop by that point...

Sorry you couldn't make it. Good luck with your rig.

And thanks to everyone that made it out tonight! :cheers:

What did y'all talk about at the meetin?
Nothing too earth shattering. Met some new people that we haven't met in person before but have been on the boards and are newer members. Talked about our Black Friday ride and hoping some folks can come out. Also mentioned our annual Forest ride we like to take around here at Christmas time. Rest of the time we talked about rigs and wheelin' :)

Good to meet everyone...sorry a little dark for the picture and didn't get everyone's rig in there.

Look forward to getting out on the trails with ya'll sometime soon.

photo.jpg

What did y'all talk about at the meetin?

we also discussed getting our facebook group updated and since it's a private group we might have to make a new one. Lance or Josh, have any of you guys looked into that yet?

Guys I was thinking of taking a ride Saturday morning through Ouachita NF and wanted to see if any of y'all wanted to join. I found this google maps outline from someone else on here and was going to see how it was. Link below:

https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid...&ll=34.854946,-92.69989&spn=0.380335,0.837021

If anyone wants to join let me know, I was thinking meet there mid morning and spend a few hours riding around. Of course we don't have to follow this route, if others are familiar with other places out there or better trails around the area that's fine too.

Bama, that's one of my routes I put together sometime back. If you stay on the blue trails you should be fine except in a couple areas. One area is occasionally gated and last time we were out there was a tree down.

I would be up to join but the Runner needs the front bearings replaced and I haven't gotten around to it. Also, I manage a 24/7 NOC and will need to be available with the possible inclement weather coming in.

Make sure your prepared for the weather, it's looking cold with possibility of ice in that area.

I can provide more info if need, let me know.

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom