Central AR Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I think it's time to start planning another Central AR meeting.

I am just going to throw out a couple of dates out there and people can chime in.

November 5
November 7
November 12

Was thinking Twin Peaks or Buffalo Wild Wings or Whole Hog, all in West LR.

Post up and chime in...

Howdy all- I know I'm a newbie, so understand if ya'll can't accommodate....Request Nov. 5th if possible-would like to meet ya'll...I've got to drive back out to the oil rig in Texas on the 6th and work two weeks solid, so wouldn't be able to make Nov 7th or 12th...

None ofthose dates aare in concrete, I just wanted to get a discussion going.

I'll discuss. I'm out on the 12th. The others should work.

My weekly work-related trips are mostly over until May. Should be able to make any of those. (Translated: I will try my absolute dang'dest!).

All of those look good to me. I'd prefer a little later (maybe 6:30) to allow me time to get there from Russellville after work.

Whatever day we choose, we will probably set it for 7:00 for people outside LR.

Bama- How's Sunday Sound (the 27th)? Any place in mind?

Yea sunday is good with me. The only place I have been so far is Lake Sylvia in the Oauchita National Forest. Someone else may chime in with a closer or better place.

I should be fine with any of those dates. The 5th seems to be the preferred choice so far.

How about Razorback Pizza in Maumelle (Morgan/Maumelle exit on I40)? This might help the Conway/Russellville folks out a bit.

Sounds good Josh.

Looks like we have a date. November 5th at 7:00 at Razorback Pizza in Morgan/Maumelle.

Sounds like a plan.

Sounds good guys, count me in. Depending on my transmission status, I might show up in a black XJ...but I'll make sure to try and park in some dark corner if I do... :p

I should be fine with any of those dates. The 5th seems to be the preferred choice so far.

How about Razorback Pizza in Maumelle (Morgan/Maumelle exit on I40)? This might help the Conway/Russellville folks out a bit.

Try the Hot Wings...... Tis tasty!!

Don't forget Tuesday night at 7:00 in Maumelle at Razorback Pizza.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom