CCSS run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great pics Wayne. Something about sitting here sweating in a an aircond house makes me want to go snow wheelin:D
Whats the ambient temp on a day like that?

I wish I could test drive diesels cruisers at the toyota dealer, but I wouldn't wanna give up snow for it. LOL

Eric Winkworth said:
I wish I could test drive diesels cruisers at the toyota dealer, but I wouldn't wanna give up snow for it. LOL

Believe me the toyota salesman are like a hybrid pitbull/piranha crossed with blowflies and if you test drive a new cruiser they latch onto your leg and wont let go,just aint worth the fuss:D.

roscoFJ73 said:
Great pics Wayne. Something about sitting here sweating in a an aircond house makes me want to go snow wheelin:D
Whats the ambient temp on a day like that?

It was -22C when we started out.

I have a maybe stupid question .. how you can burn wood over the iced snowed floor .. ?

attachment.php

also you need to keep dry wood . ?

Don't bring that up....I am WAY late on getting paint for Agent Orange...:eek:

I think she wanted me to match cheese wiz??????

:D

Last edited:
Stone said:
Charla: Agent Orange is looking like Agent Faded Orange. :D Don't tell me you don't wax the poor thing to protect it from UV. :D Looks good guys! I'm hoping to make it out one time between Christmas and New Year's.

Of course you mean Agent Salmon don't you :D

gb

Tapage said:
I have a maybe stupid question .. how you can burn wood over the iced snowed floor .. ?

attachment.php

also you need to keep dry wood . ?

the wood is all dry due to the temp, all the moisture is frozen.

you can pile the wood up on a snow ground and then when it burns it just evaporates the water away.

no need to bring wood with you. There is plenty of dry fallen wood in the forest or maybe even dry standing trees(dead).

also if you dig down under the snow there is plenty of dry leaves and stuff to light the fire.

Oh and the best part, Not a bug to be found!

Stone said:
Charla: Agent Orange is looking like Agent Faded Orange. :D Don't tell me you don't wax the poor thing to protect it from UV. :D Looks good guys! I'm hoping to make it out one time between Christmas and New Year's.
there is a run schedualed for next wed Stoney, so see you here?
cheers

brownbear said:
the wood is all dry due to the temp, all the moisture is frozen.

Oh and the best part, Not a bug to be found!

very very impresive for me .. never wheel in snow, and also never start a bonfire on it

It's actually Agent Pepto-Bismol these days. :eek: Brad, I actually found something I want color matched - much nicer than Cheeze Whiz ;) I'll maybe get it to you if you're coming out for River Shiver.
pepto_linkliq_prod.jpg

Ratpuke said:
It's actually Agent Pepto-Bismol these days. :eek: Brad, I actually found something I want color matched - much nicer than Cheeze Whiz ;) I'll maybe get it to you if you're coming out for River Shiver.

DON'T DO IT CHARLA! :D I saw a woman driving around with a pink H3 a few weeks ago...don't go there. :D

Wayne: Won't be able to make it there next week...that's a heck of a drive. It'll be a local run. I'm trying to tweak my calendar to make River Shiver this year after hearing that Greg B and Norm will also try to make it. We're going to try and bring some BC 70 series to the run.

Brad: Cheeze Whiz is much cooler than Barbie Bismol Pink...get on that paint order before we lose her. :D

No, no, no. You misunderstood. Orange is closer to pink than orange these days. I found something nice and orange to colour match....

What do you think I am?? A :princess: ?? :confused: :frown: ;)

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

say...thats a pretty smart lookin mini/buggy off to the left there...how'd it do in the snow:)

Tapage said:

Tapage : This question is VERY funny for guys like us who live in the snow about 5 month a year.

Come around and we will show how make fire on snow or ice.... ;) ... but bring the beer and good story to chat around !

Brett,
I was going to reply that it was a really cool pre-done-up buggy bought from the states, until I saw it was you who posted.

I think Bryan spends most of his time trying to find what the buggy can't do, instead of what it can.

It's a pretty sweet rig.

Now he's spending some time winterizing it for River Shiver, those half doors are a bit drafty.

Craig.

David*BJ70 said:
Tapage : This question is VERY funny for guys like us who live in the snow about 5 month a year.

Come around and we will show how make fire on snow or ice.... ;) ... but bring the beer and good story to chat around !

Yeaaa I hought was very funny .. I know .. but here in Panamá we haven't snow at any time .. One time that I go over Chile, I have this pleasure, but not for make fire.

So thanks for the invitation ... I go with some Panamenian Drinks as Seco Herrerano .. ! that's awesome with cramberryes juice .. and a lots of mus storyes .. :D

Chat - chat - chat...

FYI last friday (dec. 16) : 41cm of snow on Montréal in 24h. :)

Lot of fun !

PS : that make a very good paysage for Xmas ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom