For Sale Castle Rock CO: 2005 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
2005 Land Cruiser with 265,000 miles in excellent shape, located in Castle Rock, CO. $17,000

I'm the second owner, purchased in 2017 with 220K miles on it. First owner was insurance agent and put lots of highway miles on it; it's been a daily driver for me for 6 years with no real offroading. I have a new car and can't justify keeping two cars. It's been garaged the whole time I've owned it until May of this year.

For what it's worth, every time I bring it to a mechanic for PM they say it's in fantastic shape and well taken care of. Runs wonderfully with no problems. I love this Land Cruiser and hope that in 20 years I don't regret selling it now.

Replaced battery in August, fuel pump in Apr/May. All regular oil changes and maintenance done, with records. Tires replaced in December 2020 at 245K miles. Front brakes, rotors, shocks done Jan 2020 at 241k miles. Timing belt and water pump done May 2019 at 237k miles.

In March 2023 I bought and installed two ARB Outback Solutions RDRF1045 Drawer/Floor with side kit for $3,000 from Slee in Golden. I still have the 3rd-row seats, floor hardware, etc and they'll be included.

1.jpg

5.jpg

27.jpg

12.jpg

18.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom