Cars and Coffee this Saturday 2/23/19 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let's meet around 8:00 at Towne Center in Mt. Pleasant Saturday.
I'll be there in the Chick'n.
Hope to see everyone there.

We had a decent turnout with 2 new 40’s I hadn’t seen before; lemme tell ya, they were preeeeeeeetty!!! Made The Chik’n and Crewbacca look like a pair of ugly ducklings! Good to meet you @NamelessStain ; hope to see you out again. Also, a rare @mmacpherson sighting with his son Miles in tow. Miles hopes to own a Fast FJ40 someday; the green and yellow 40’s were sporting SBC’s and sounded great.

@ErikinSC @girraffe @Brandog @excessive @TailsWCU where ya at?

525C5FC3-4726-492D-9D0B-7BE2646D6942.jpeg

I'll be there.
Glad I could catch you before your Deutschland Departure. Rae and I are planning to hit Munkle soon to give their Quad a shot. Thomas Creek as well; they’re in the Upstate, but we head up to Greenville pretty regularly.

We had a decent turnout with 2 new 40’s I hadn’t seen before; lemme tell ya, they were preeeeeeeetty!!! Made The Chik’n and Crewbacca look like a pair of ugly ducklings! Good to meet you @NamelessStain ; hope to see you out again. Also, a rare @mmacpherson sighting with his son Miles in tow. Miles hopes to own a Fast FJ40 someday; the green and yellow 40’s were sporting SBC’s and sounded great.

View attachment 1912596View attachment 1912597View attachment 1912598View attachment 1912599

View attachment 1912595
Doing timing belt on the 100 this weekend bro I need to get out there though!

Great seeing everyone! Hopefully catch y'all for a brew or two soon - and definitely before Tim leaves!!
Miles definitely enjoyed his car cruising sesh Saturday. His favorite car of the day? - a Miata. (Because it's his size : ) hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Wow! Those look sweet! I really need to get Mason out to see some LC's

Sorry for the late reply, was on vacation. Good times with everyone. The two new FJ40s owners were very friendly and engaging.

Need more LCLC people so we can take a whole row.... LOL!!! I didn't like the wranglers near us... /wink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom