Carolina Relic Run 2024 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Comet

Knower of little, master of less.
SILVER Star
Threads
Olde North State Cruisers puts on an event every year. April 17-24, 2024. Registration is not open yet but the registration is not capped. I will be heading down that Wednesday afternoon.

I now present to you... CRR Registration!

Please note that we have added a Swap Meet on Saturday! Tarvis is only allowed to buy, though. Nobody wants the junk that even he can't find a use for!
Buy I will. Have tetanus shot, will travel. Now with the 1fz-fe going into wtf, I need some random 80 parts on the cheap. @JohnVee you are so thoughtful to think of me. Thank you good sir.

Buy I will. Have tetanus shot, will travel. Now with the 1fz-fe going into wtf, I need some random 80 parts on the cheap. @JohnVee you are so thoughtful to think of me. Thank you good sir.
With apologies to Bryan Adams, Everything I do...I do for you.

Swap Meet info thread

Whatchu need?

@jfz80 I need the wiring harness in the cab from the computer and whatever attaches to said wiring harness. I have not researched the immobilizer yet and not sure it’s issue in an 80 vs 100. All new to me.

Although we have already met last year's record attendance level, I made the executive decision to extend Early Bird registration until end of day 3/28/2024. Register by then to guarantee a T-shirt with your driver registration. We will have more on site for sale than we did last year but there are no guarantees outside of registering by tomorrow night!

Swap Meet info thread

Please post up what you want or what you have!

The love for Tarvis twas a fleeting romance fraught with pain and agony. Poor Tarvis.

The love for Tarvis twas a fleeting romance fraught with pain and agony. Poor Tarvis.
I've got that knife for ya already packed up. Just don't kill me with it immediately.

And see what you can do about getting there earlier than scheduled. Not for yourself...Rufus needs some Johnvee time!

Rufus refused this year. More like Ginny wants him all to herself. I will see if he can sneak out with me. Leaving Roanoke proper at 3pm.

We've nudged past 140 Drivers and over 95 Passengers & kids so far and are expecting more registrations on site! This will be the largest Carolina Relic Run so far! Thanks to all who registered early. Looking forward to seeing everybody next weekend!

Man...nothing post-op event??? Nobody took any pics or has any insults (or accolades)? Nobody saying that Tarvis needs to camp his snore & gas factories somewhere else next year?

All kidding (except for every word above) aside, please post here or reach out to me directly if you'd like to share your thoughts on what you'd do to improve CRR for the future. You won't hurt my feelings. Every year has its own challenges but we like to think we learn from them. The obvious bathroom issue has already been handled, though.

SCLC group had a great time. We were working with little sleep and a lot of “fuel” to keep us going. MUD isn’t frequented by most of the members. ONSC hit it out of the park all over again. The formula is working.

Man...nothing post-op event??? Nobody took any pics or has any insults (or accolades)? Nobody saying that Tarvis needs to camp his snore & gas factories somewhere else next year?
my momma always said if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything.

I never take any pictures. But it was a great event. Everyone that came had a blast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom