Carolina Relic Run 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another good vid. Nice lookin trails there. Was the first area in the vid where @apinti truck nearly toppled a year or two ago? Looks like a similar rock face. You runnin 35s on your 200 now and still needed spotters?! Gnarly trails I guess.
Yes that is the same spot Mitch nearly flopped. Haha! I still got a ways to learn with the 200 before I can wheel with the big boys and not need a spotter. Also that spot was real tippy and you couldn't fit a hand between the tree and my pillars/roof.

Rob was getting a bit annoyed with me in case you couldn't tell.. 😂

Dang… that was a tippy spot. She’s a big gurl alright but looks like she’s got tons of flex. Pretty sweet

Rob was getting a bit annoyed with me in case you couldn't tell.. 😂

Really, I don't think I've seen higher quality, better edited wheeling videos!

That was a really hairy spot you were in, and I think both you and Rob did an excellent job working it out!

Cheers to the path paving, rock stacking, Capital Crew getting you through, awesome job everyone!
Most likely the first (and only for quite a while) 200 down Daniel.

Agreed, way to represent the wagons!

And thank you for getting that footage of us running up and down Daniel like that, highlight of my wheeling career 👍

Really, I don't think I've seen higher quality, better edited wheeling videos!

That was a really hairy spot you were in, and I think both you and Rob did an excellent job working it out!

Cheers to the path paving, rock stacking, Capital Crew getting you through, awesome job everyone!
Most likely the first (and only for quite a while) 200 down Daniel.

Agreed, way to represent the wagons!

And thank you for getting that footage of us running up and down Daniel like that, highlight of my wheeling career 👍
Thanks for the kind words man! We definitely got a good group of guys to wheel with. They turned that into a highway to make sure I didn't take any unnecessary body damage with the tree.

It's a blast watching you wheel the trekker!

I honestly dont know how @matzell can spot so well from the angles he does, half the time on day 1 with me I'm sure he wasnt even looking in the right direction and was yelling out "left,"..."right,"..."ok, now drop down..." and it somehow works out

I honestly dont know how @matzell can spot so well from the angles he does, half the time on day 1 with me I'm sure he wasnt even looking in the right direction and was yelling out "left,"..."right,"..."ok, now drop down..." and it somehow works out
Because race car driver

Because race car driver
Yeah, we have to spot from inside our own vehicle strapped in and helmets and neck restraints on. That is why I drive by brail so well!

DSC_0080 edit a.jpg
DSC_0081 edit a.jpg
DSC_0082 edit a.jpg
DSC_0083 edit a.jpg
DSC_0084 edit a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom