CAROLINA RELIC RUN 2021 - Thanks for coming! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will anyone be there in non-relic trucks doing trails? It looks like I can stop in and stay 1 night and do a day of trails in the 100 on my way up to the mountains.

Probably come in on Friday night and ride Saturday
Ill be there in the 200

The wife and daughter are now coming. This we be the first event she has ever been to, and first camping experience.

Yeah. Bring the ladies and enjoy the ONSC hospitality. As you know from the barn, things are very nice.

Yeah. Bring the ladies and enjoy the ONSC hospitality. As you know from the barn, things are very nice.
I can't have them like it too much. Then they'll want to always come 😜😂

James,

Has anybody from our club created a thread on the different clubhouse forums announcing the relic run event with links and dates? I notice that other clubs do that with their events to get the word out. I figure it might be something we try. There might be some people like me that done look at other clubhouse forums and doesn't know about the event.

just a suggestion, disregard if it was done already.

Registered.... will bring my “scrap heap” back for more gravel riding....
Feel free to post this on the Low Country Land Cruiser page!

I’ve got a buddy of mine that may be coming as a passenger. I’ve already registered so what’s the easiest way to add him and pay his 15 dollars?!

You can either have your buddy register just as a passenger, or you can go to the registration page and just add the "Passenger" option to your cart and check out.

They’re here.... and they’re spectacular. :)
A238A40C-D352-473D-8034-036DFF0D5014.jpeg

Olde North State Cruisers is in the process of securing 3 custom engraved (with the ONSC logo) Solo stoves.

Untitled.png

The non-engraved version is on sale for $299 right now. These 3 limited edition bonfire sized solo stoves will be each available as items to use your raffle tickets on. If you've never heard of these, they're unique in that it limits the smoke output so you don't stink like a campfire. Your significant other will appreciate it! :)

Don't forget - EACH raffle ticket will need to be used to choose items to try and win. More tickets, more chances to win!

Hey. Guess what?
There’s a brand new Gazelle T4 tent that’s now part of the raffle

171EC9DD-5183-4458-BC29-98ABA748D4BA.jpeg

NEED more raffle tickets? Go back to the registration site and add some more to the cart and check out.

Don’t forget that at the event ONLY single raffle tickets for five dollars will be available.

Discounted raffle ticket packs MUST be purchased online prior to the event.

Keep those prizes rolling.

Looks like registration is still active, would like to attend one, but still need to check to see if it works on the calendar.

What are the trail ratings at Uwharrie?

Thanks!

It is older but that's still my favorite map. I think it's the easiest to follow and quick glance to pick out where you are.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom