CAROLINA RELIC RUN 2021 - Thanks for coming! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This just in.
I4WDTA Certified Master Trainer ‘Izzy’ will be offering 2 sessions of “High Lift Jack expert use” as part of the weekends activities. One on Friday and one on Saturday (same class repeated)

Check the schedule for times.

thanks to Izzy for donating his time!!

The quickest and easiest way to make sure, is to look in your PayPal transaction history.
There should be an entry where they took money from you.

If you don’t see it there let us know, Allen can help double check that we got the money.

Thanks for joining us, should be a great time

Speaking of a great time, Friday night will now include the musical stylings off “Hotwax and the Splinters”.

Or

Fast Bluegrass. Some Carolina music for our Carolina event. They’ll be playing on Friday night from 7:30 till about 10 with a break in the middle. This coincides with the potluck dinner.

Please consider bringing something awesome to share, we may even decide to give a prize for the best dish.

yeeeeeeee haaaaw!!!

Hey look. Guess what showed up today?
EA9C8620-0CC3-435E-AE60-D8C770C6AE04.jpeg

this years decal sheet includes 3.. factory Graphite and Super Red cut decals as well as the event name as a cut decal.

This just in:

Overlander Project has donated over $600 worth of free admission tickets to their events!

So we're clear on the raffle:

Big ticket items will be on a table (Gazelle Tent, Solo Stoves)
You receive 2 tickets with the same number on them.
Keep one of the tickets
Take the other one and place each ticket into the envelope for the item you want to win
We pull a winner from the envelope
If you don't win that big ticket item, don't throw away your tickets - the 'loser' tickets from each envelope go into a bucket and will be pulled for any of the smaller prizes.

One thing I forgot to mention in the video was the costume competition.

It’s open to all years of Toyota owners, dress like the year your truck was made.

For instance, My truck was made in 1969 so you would expect to see me with tie-dye and other hippie type stuff going on. Easy...

Wheres some fancy pants with a 200 series might have to get creative..perhaps wearing fancy pants..I dunno..

One prize for an adult
One prize for a kid

Not that I foresee any teenagers being that interested in anything other than their phones, but in that unlikely event, the cutoff age between kids and adults is 16 since that’s the driving age.

Winner will receive a trophy and a cool prize!

Winner will be determined by catcalling/hooting/hollering/crowd applause.

Was just looking at the weather and according to my app it will be raining out there starting Thursday. I hope I am wrong but if there is a chance of rain I won’t be able to bring my 40 since I don’t have a top for it which kind of sucks since I was looking forward to driving out in the woods.

Was just looking at the weather and according to my app it will be raining out there starting Thursday. I hope I am wrong but if there is a chance of rain I won’t be able to bring my 40 since I don’t have a top for it which kind of sucks since I was looking forward to driving out in the woods.
Yeah I saw the same thing 😞

I saw the same and thought “this would be a perfect sign for the entrance driveway “

1622313293248.png

Amazon product ASIN B08FX1Y9Z8
Instant top....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom