CAROLINA RELIC RUN 2020 - REGISTRATION NOW OPEN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Depending on my employment situation by end of early registration, I'm in or not; have to wait and see. Looks like a great time and I've never been to Uwharrie NF yet.

Depending on my employment situation by end of early registration, I'm in or not; have to wait and see. Looks like a great time and I've never been to Uwharrie NF yet.
Similar situation.

Official thread only mentions possible Friday evening run, but is it safe to assume there will be some folks going out Friday morning? Anyone thinking of running Sunday a.m. before the long drive back?

Lots of folks will be there from Thursday afternoon onward - myself included. Your assumption is safe: You should be able to rally together a group pretty much any time you choose throughout the weekend (day or night) just be sure and get a trail pass at the outpost for each day you're going to be out there ($5)

Similar situation.

Official thread only mentions possible Friday evening run, but is it safe to assume there will be some folks going out Friday morning? Anyone thinking of running Sunday a.m. before the long drive back?
Last year I wheeled Sunday morning before coming back to VA with @JohnVee. Along with riding passenger for Friday and wheeling Saturday.

@shmukster I'll be making a DC-CLT run on 2/16...might have some room left if you need something sent south! But only because you didn't make meeting me sound so questionable in ^^^ this one! FYI, I'd definitely have room if you didn't have me scratching my head this morning in that other thread!

John no worries. At the relic run I reference you seemed to find our group as the "fun" crowd and fit right in. I actually do have something to go to Roma in Alabama but I think there may be some guys from AL coming to the RR who will pick up the item for Roma. Will keep you posted.

if you are registered sign-ups for the organized trail runs on Saturday and an off-road 101/102 classes on Friday are open.

I signed up the easy trail but debating medium though. It’s the first time really wheeling the ‘62 though.

I also signed up for both 101/102 classes since they’re capped at 15 but may bow out depending on what CLCC is doing. It’s not my first rodeo but probably can’t hurt.

Would I be able to ride along with someone on the harder stuff?

Also happy to have anyone ride along with me on the boring stuff or trip down.

Last edited:
Fun. Still awake. Sometimes one begets the other. :p
I don't know if you should attend, JV. The official thread says, "Please ... leave at home any member of the family that might not be well socialized or be otherwise unpredictable at a gathering of this type. " (I'm sure there are plenty of others, I just won't share the names to protect the guilty)
:rofl:

1163428.jpg

Early bird special ends this weekend!

We've got a Warn 8274 for the drivers raffle, a set of 5 BfGoodrich KM3 tires any size you want for the main raffle, and a lot more....

I’m registered!

Thanks for the reminder! Bought the bundles of raffle tickets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom