Carolina Relic Run 2019 - April 25-28 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The use of the crank holding tools supplied by OTRAMM for the raffle wasn't obvious so please see the link below. This tool is used to hold the crank on a 1FZ-FE while torqueing the crank bolt to 306 ft./lb. This is required when replacing the front crank seal and the timing cover gasket. Hope that helps.

The use of the crank holding tools supplied by OTRAMM for the raffle wasn't obvious so please see the link below. This tool is used to hold the crank on a 1FZ-FE while torqueing the crank bolt to 306 ft./lb. This is required when replacing the front crank seal and the timing cover gasket. Hope that helps.

Thank you for posting the video.

I didn't get nearly as many shots as I wanted but figured I would post a few. I worked on a few rolling shots as well.

Relic_lineup.jpg

I’ll take full responsibility for any confusion or lack of paperwork on some items before the show. I should have printed up descriptions for the items that did not have them or were not obvious (big box with the product name on it. I also showed up quite late to the event itself and didn’t have the prizes on the table to be examined. I’ve learned a lot from this raffle process, we will change it completely.

I plan on being at the CRR the whole time next year. I don’t have a burning desire to go back to Cherry Grove again.

CRR2020 - We’ll have have events better planned (weather permitting) group gatherings, fun stuff for the kids! - more reasons to stick around and spend the weekend!

We pulled 95% of this year’s sponsors together in a month. I’m already thinking about next year.

I invite you to take the survey and/ or send me a note if you’d like to help.

As someone with a front crank seal leak, I was hoping someone in the Raleigh area would have won this... you know, so I could 'see' it :p

In all seriousness, it's the 306ft/lbs torque wrench that I would need to borrow. Did you see that 1/2" breaker bar flexing?? I'd be worried my Harbor Freight bar would be in for warranty immediately following my attempt of this repair :rofl:

I’ll take full responsibility for any confusion or lack of paperwork on some items before the show. I should have printed up descriptions for the items that did not have them or were not obvious (big box with the product name on it. I also showed up quite late to the event itself and didn’t have the prizes on the table to be examined. I’ve learned a lot from this raffle process, we will change it completely.

I plan on being at the CRR the whole time next year. I don’t have a burning desire to go back to Cherry Grove again.

CRR2020 - We’ll have have events better planned (weather permitting) group gatherings, fun stuff for the kids! - more reasons to stick around and spend the weekend!

We pulled 95% of this year’s sponsors together in a month. I’m already thinking about next year.

I invite you to take the survey and/ or send me a note if you’d like to help.

No problem at all and no complaints. It was a great event and we'll be back next year.

@jamesurq I am confused as to how such a wonderfully run event could be bad. Each and every member of this club seemed like they pitched in (in their own area of expertise) and kept grease on all the moving parts. You were there when it counted and figured out things you would have done differently for next year. This event was a win in my book even though I didn't take any raffle prizes home with me. Job well done, looking forward to next years event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom