Carolina Relic Run 2019 - April 25-28 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

George and I are home, unpacked, and well it didn’t take him long to realize he’s got a few trail repairs to complete. I come down from unpacking and he’s got tools slung everywhere.

What a great weekend with an incredible group of cruiser heads from all over!

Thanks to all who planned, scheduled, setup, participated and enjoyed. Events are getting better and better all year.

Oh, and what a great host campsite!

For any traveling south on 74 check out the Berry Patch if you haven’t. Great family run farmers market with incredible homemade ice cream!

501425A4-3C40-4E9C-BE0E-C321E6DA8B94.jpeg

321EF2A7-FB7D-4BD1-8611-42CA1F0FE1A6.jpeg

915FFADC-80AE-4565-BB7A-81767054456E.jpeg

B14E323D-320D-4F2E-A9AC-1D4CAAC1842A.jpeg

C3B3E55E-A96A-4BF5-A565-A39C753C3B7F.jpeg

What an awesome event and crowd, Nice getaway and chill weekend. didn't take any pics other then this one from my joyride i took. Can't wait for next year with my mini truck! @SFROMAN

if anyone wants to use any of my pics, please just give @troopy_travels_nc cred. Ill have a bunch more as i pull more stills and vids. I have a *really* nice fly around of the red 40, minus me hitting the column with the drone :)

Very nice.... I'm feeling a little full from the weekend of over endulgance. This Past Event 4XLT shirt is the perfect way to relax... ;)
IMG_2128.JPG

if anyone wants to use any of my pics, please just give @troopy_travels_nc cred. Ill have a bunch more as i pull more stills and vids. I have a *really* nice fly around of the red 40, minus me hitting the column with the drone :)
There are a few trucks missing from the group shot. Del's mini truck was on the far right side in the final layout.

Thanks to ONSC for hosting another great event with a good old fashioned Cruiser vibe. CLCC is looking forward to next year's event.

Here's a survey on the Relic Run, please take the 2-3 minutes to answer it. Pop your name and address in the comment field, and 5 people will win a free set of 2018 and 2019 matching CRR stickers packs mailed to you! One lucky person will also get a free CRR hat, courtesy of me, just because we want to learn how we can be better!

Click here:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom