Cargo area retractable cover solution ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looks like there isn't an option from the factory for a cargo area cover. Has anyone tried one from another vehicle or some kind of after market one ?

It was an option but maybe not a North American option. You can find them if you dig deep. Here is a used one but it still needs additional parts to work. New one is $1k for this part alone.

s-l1600.jpg

North American trucks didn't get this option. We don't have the "dimples" on the interior quarter panel trims that it goes into because we all got 3rd row seats. Only factory 5 seaters got this. Drawers are a great option, but a permanent solution. If you need your entire cargo area often, just throw a nice thick moving blanket back there (bonus points if it matches the interior color) and throw it over when needed.

@Sean9421 I looked at my old posts and it was available in 98-99, albeit very rare.

This vehicle is not US but it shows cargo cover with rear AC/3rd row.

@Sean9421 I looked at my old posts and it was available in 98-99, albeit very rare.

This vehicle is not US but it shows cargo cover with rear AC/3rd row.

Interesting. I learned something new today. I've seen more than my fair share of 100 series and have yet to see a cargo cover in the flesh.

Also surprised this was never in the LX470 as they have a lot of add-ons over the land cruisers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom