Carfax request (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have a carfax to spare? I’m looking at replacing a rusted liftgate on an lx470 and trying to confirm the donor truck has been in a rust free zone its entire life. Lexus lists last service in 2011 (but all TX up to then). Pls pm me the details if so. Thanks in advance.

Vin is JTJHT00WX53554261.

Good recommendation, but it looks like they want me to pay for it. I just need this one VIN run so i'm trying to do it fo free
It's $6. Are sure you can afford a vehicle? Ha! (did the emoji option stop working for everybody or just me?)

Heh. Funny story. Buddy bought a minivan from one of those scummy corner lots. Dude keeps saying "ill get you the title" it's been over a month. Buddy has plates and registration but no title. Paid it in cash, got fed up with waiting and went to carmax and bought another vehicle. Told me he'd sell me the minivan for $1. I want to make sure i'm not getting a flood car, because even at $1 it would be a pain. And there's the issue of a title, but I figure a strongly worded letter on behalf of my buddy may make a title appear faster. Although he has a bill of sale so could just have him get a replacement...

I did tell him he should just drive it up there and demand a full refund plus a fee for wasting time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom