Camshaft oil seal retainer showing fine cracks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,

In the process of changing the timing belt, water pump + belt as well as A/C belt, thermostat and camshaft oil seal on 1PZ and just noticed what looks like very fine cracks or casting marks on both sides of the oil seal retainer. Also there appears to be a slight lump on the back side at the top which might be a repair weld although I see no obvious crack under or around it. Opinions?

I'm currently looking for a replacement (11382-17010) but I'm not sure if it is worth replacing or not. If I can find the part relatively easily and it isn't too expensive I'll go ahead and replace it. I believe this part is the same as on the 1HZ so it shouldn't be too difficult to get...

Also, any good sources for a replacement gasket (11213-18010) for the cylinder head cover of a 1PZ? Mine appears a bit squished...

Thanks!

PXL_20230510_175606580.MP.jpg
PXL_20230510_175623916.MP.jpg

PXL_20230510_175556893.jpg

Normal part of the casting operation at Aisin.

11213-18010 can be sourced from any Toyota dealer/supplier globally outside of the North American dealer system.

Cruiser Outfitters might have them on the shelf as well.

And you have other diesel LC parts sources in Canada like @Radd Cruisers

Normal part of the casting operation at Aisin.

11213-18010 can be sourced from any Toyota dealer/supplier globally outside of the North American dealer system.

Cruiser Outfitters might have them on the shelf as well.

And you have other diesel LC parts sources in Canada like @Radd Cruisers

Yessir, we have plenty of them in stock and can ship today!

Our part# VCC18010 - OEM 1PZ Valve Cover Gasket

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom