camp verde (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lx450landcruiser

Threads
place called the crack might head over there this sat just for the day. drive is a dirt road till the trail head then its about 4 mile hike on a trail to the swimming hole and jumping cliff. Not sure if im going yet but any one intrested?
sorry for the late notice

mike

well if any one was intrested we could meet on the general crook turn off when u first enter camp verde Im not too sure on the directions as of road to road names, just my memory. Any one still intrested? also the first 2 miles of the trail into the crack can be done on mountain bike but as for leaving your bike i dont know if thats something i wanna do so i may not do it that way. Im looking to getting to camp verde maybe 8:30 or 9:00 but i might be able to move the times around if any one wants to meet up.

thanks mike

The Crack is up Wet Beaver Creek (te-he!). You go up to the Sedona/VOC exit on I-17, then turn right onto the Blue Grade road. Take it down about 2 miles I think and make a left (it's before the Beaver Creek bridge). Little parking lot with a gate at the east end and that's where the trail starts.

that sounds about right i know theres two ways to get to it and the way i know is the harder of the two and probably the longer also but oh well.

whos commin? any one?

mike

sorry u guys missed it it was alot of fun. Theres some great places to camp out there may try and do a camping trip out there some time soon although with my time who knows. Ill keep you guys posted about the camping thing and give ya maybe a little earlier notice this time ::)

mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom