Events/Trails Casner Camping Sept. 8-10, Trail run Sept. 9, 2023 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What is the best way to get to the camping spot coming from the South? It looks like you almost have to drive around and come in from Flagstaff.

What is the best way to get to the camping spot coming from the South? It looks like you almost have to drive around and come in from Flagstaff.
You can come down from Flagstaff but can also access from north Sedona - look for FR231 that is reachable from FR535 off 89A. There are alternatives that I have never travelled but other club members have used to get to FR231.

Download the Coconino Motor Vehicle Use Maps to make sure you are on the legal roads.

This area is on both but FR535 is shown completely on the North map.

1693722333760.png

1693722473355.png

1693722652521.png

1693723324346.png

@TheGrrrrr I don't think I'll be able to swing this one. Coworker had to take emergency leave and I have to cover for work. Hopefully that does not put you below the minimum..

Starting to get excited for some camping and the always awesome Casner Trail #8!!!!!!!!!! Would be great to get a few more rigs in on the fun!

Looks like I won't be able to make this one like I had hoped-- life is too busy. :( I hope everyone has a great time! Enjoy the beautiful weather, I will just be down here in what I hope is the last showing of 110+ degrees for this year.

Is anyone else coming up tonight? Im the only one here aside from a guy and his daughter in a 4Runner who asked to share the site. I’m not going to be able to keep this spot when I leave for the Sedona meetup in the morning.

Looks like I won't be able to make this one like I had hoped-- life is too busy. :( I hope everyone has a great time! Enjoy the beautiful weather, I will just be down here in what I hope is the last showing of 110+ degrees for this year.
Sorry for the late notice but I won’t be there today

There's another vehicle at the campsite but they are cool with us sharing the site. Pete and I are chilling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom