Calling all 75 Series pickup owners . . . (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.exploringoverland.com
Hey everyone who owns a 75 series pickup:

I'm about to debut a major novel in which a 75 series pickup features heavily. We had a graphic designer do a cover for us, which is excellent except that the only licensed image he could find of an LC pickup is the wrong generation (see below). I'm searching for someone with the earlier generation who would be willing to take a high-quality photo of theirs in this same aspect and angle. It doesn't have to be in the field (although the book is set in the Sonoran Desert) as the background can be photoshopped. A winch bumper would be a bonus but not mandatory. A canvas hood over the bed would be awesome, but not mandatory. Please PM me if you have a candidate and are willing and able to do some quick photography. I'm happy to pay for the right image, and of course you'd be credited. Thanks!

Jonathan
Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 7.19.24 AM.png

Jonathan, take a look through my 75 series thread in my sig line. I have a lot of photos but perhaps not high enough resolution. All of them are in Saudi Arabia. You are welcome to any of them. I have plenty more not in the thread as well.

You’ve hurt the feelings of all of the 79 Series owners. 😁
Sorry! But the vehicle in the book is a 75. Can you imagine the razzing I'd get from members of this forum if the wrong series appeared on the cover?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom