CAD Files or Drawings for 80-Series?? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are you planning on 3d printing those too? ;)
That would be one huge 3D printer. Not sure a plastic bumper would be a big seller. I do 3D print 1/10th scale versions that we test fit on my 1/10th scale model. It's not ideal but it at least allows the students to get a model test fit on something.

Don't want to be annoying but is anyone going to offer up a 3D CAD file? I need the file sooner than later since I'm already into this unit with my students. Anything is better than nothing.

Not sure a plastic bumper would be a big seller.

its a good seller in the jeep world where itll never see dirt and just has to look good.

but on a serious note that wouldn't be a bad idea for mocking up and test fitting before going to metal for production in the costs of the 3d printing were reasonable

Did anyone manage to sort a CAD file? I would be very interested in one if so. I’m planning to chop the back off my 80 and have a box built for more space but I need to design it. Currently my skill set consists of nothing more than owning an 80 and a laptop. I’ve never designed anything more than a set of drawers/shelves for the back of the truck (on paper), so I appreciate there’s a bit of a learning curve....

Reviving this thread again!

Anybody kept some of the files that were exchanged here? Looking mainly for 80 series stuff. Any interior and exterior is welcomed!

I wish... nobody ever provided anything to me, or anyone else from what I could tell. If you have better luck than me, PLEASE let me know!!!

I wish... nobody ever provided anything to me, or anyone else from what I could tell. If you have better luck than me, PLEASE let me know!!!

Found this on GrabCAD, it's a mesh scan of the rear cargo and second row seats folded down.

Someone used it to mockup a sleeping platform in there. I am using it to replicate the drawer system I built in my 80.

This website also offers files to buy but when you start racking up the options, it gets real pricy! And I have no clue of their accuracy... but it seems promising.

I am willing to post anything of value I find here to help out the community.

This website also offers files to buy but when you start racking up the options, it gets real pricy! And I have no clue of their accuracy... but it seems promising.
hum3d.com

3D model of Toyota Land Cruiser (J80) 1995
3D model of Toyota Land Cruiser (J80) 1995 based on a Real object, created according to the Original dimensions. Available in various 3D formats. Download.
hum3d.com
hum3d.com
I could also use this data, and I agree the options increase the price quickly. I don't need any options for the software I plan to use, but I need to finish up multiple other projects before I consider buying their model.

I do like that it was modeled on an actual vehicle though and not just an estimated rendering.

Hey I was wondering if anyone had access to models/ scans/ technical drawings for front and rear bumpers? Can help with 3d modeling and will accept any file types. Thanks

Haven't seen any updates on here on on the facebook groups. Might be open to setting up a group buy to split the cost of one of the models online provided they show dimensionally accurate frame mounts, bumper mounts, body mounts, axles etc. Could be a very good investment if others would be interested.

Haven't seen any updates on here on on the facebook groups. Might be open to setting up a group buy to split the cost of one of the models online provided they show dimensionally accurate frame mounts, bumper mounts, body mounts, axles etc. Could be a very good investment if others would be interested.
I'm interested...

I'm interested...

Also interested...not sure who offers these, but would be happy to take a look if you've got any suggestions/leads.

Did you ever finish this? My brother just got his plasma table up and running and uses fusion 360. Im needing to build a winch bumper as well
Unfortunately, no. I obtained that file while working for a past company, and as such lost custody of the file when I made a job change. The good news is that @Delta VS is a far better engineering and fabrication agent that I am.

😎😎😎

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom