C-Dan's limited size (1 Viewer)

Should C-Dan's box be enlarged?

• Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As long as his head doesn't go with it I'm all for it. First class guy should get first class treatment. He's been a great asset to all of us. Put me down for one vote - two if no one is watching.
Bill

I asked the Great Wood One about that once and he looked the other way :'(

I prune it daily but sometimes I get a "spike" and I get caught :whoops:

My bet is the size limit (50 BTW) is a system-wide cap and could not be changed to suit individual users.

I'll just have to get the broom out more often :rolleyes:

His momma's is pretty big. :flipoff2:

I vote to cut it in half and make the dudette get real email. :flipoff2: C'mon Cspasm, if you can't access your email at work, then at least sign up for some freebie crapola email. Then again, just ignore everyone but me. :flipoff2:

Junk,

I got U filtered out :flipoff2:

The password is yer CC# and exp date :flipoff2:

:beer:

Oh, is Junk back? I would have never known 'cause I've got the Junk email filters on all ih8mud sections. It's like he doesn't even exist. :D

Now if you guys would just quit quoting his posts.... :(

-B-

(Just kiddin' Mikey.... welcome back and I hope you're feeling OK.)

Some systems allow admin or mod boxes to be unlimited or limited sizes, perhaps thats an option for Woody to keep CDan and co happy? :cheers:

Shed,

I'm just like all the rest of the mooches on this here site. I'm just a pimple on the ass of life :D

As for the vote there is one option missing:

Yes, I am ready to make a donation to assist C&#039:Dan's expansion ! :cheers:

I think C&#039:Dan has made already so much money through the box that an expansion would place him in the list of the 50's richest people of this board :D

Mike

[quote author=cruiserdan link=board=2;threadid=6979;start=msg57705#msg57705 date=1067662573]
Shed,

I'm just like all the rest of the mooches on this here site. I'm just a pimple on the ass of life :D
[/quote]

Like the rest, except Junk, who is just an ass... :slap: :flipoff2: :p :cheers:

[quote author=the shed guy link=board=2;threadid=6979;start=msg57860#msg57860 date=1067722322]
Like the rest, except Junk, who is just an ass... :slap: :flipoff2: :p :cheers:
[/quote]

uh, what's your point? :flipoff2: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom