C-Dan - PayPal repair fund closed....... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OK Dan...

Instead of helping out your repair fund, I'll go toss my $$$ into a red bucket somewhere. :flipoff2:

For yous guys who donated to the PP account, I've already returned all your funds. (Yer missin' out Dan, that sucker was getting fat!) The PayPal account is now officially defunct. That is unless someone just want's to PP my money. ;)

Good luck with the Valdez Dan! And, thanks for the box of parts I got today. The gals in the office said, "It feels like a box of bowling balls". I knew it was rotors. :D A little weekend project for me. Not QUITE as big as your project tho.

Brad

C-Dan - Emergency PayPal repair fund.......

Um,

I hope you are kidding........... :rolleyes:

PLEASE do not do this.................... :flipoff2:

If you are not pulling my leg, there are a bunch of hungry people without roofs at Christmas. PLEASE, PLEASE help people with a genuine need during the holidays............

:cheers: anyway.....D-

Dan, I was out shopping today and saw a guy at an intersection holding a sign that said "Need money. Severe oil leak. Please help. God bless".

Was that you?

Plaid shirt? Tin cup w/pencils?

Mangey orange and white Brittany?

:flipoff2:

Cammo pants?

Yep, that was C-Dan. :D

-B-

damn...we had a billboard going up yesterday afternoon on the freeway...some image of a plaid-shirt'd guy crying pools of engine oil...

becoming the popular holiday theme... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom