Buyin', Sellin', Tradin' (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

radioridge said:
Im doing the 3 speed gear swap into a 4 speed case. hopeing to find another 4sp case so i dont have to take mine out until the last minute. looks like this should be a half day project so will probly take me three months. Whats worn out on yours roger? i will be doing new bearings and not useing much of the 4sp parts. do you think your old one would work?

It should work for you, Clutchee took it apart and picked through the parts when he put his Orion together.

WTB FJ60 or FJ62 Front Axle Housing.

If any one has one or if you know anyone who has one they want to get rid of
please pm me. I really only want the housing.

Coarse Spline Hub - Disc brake front housing

Need a coarse spline hub - broke a birf & took the hub with it - to keep me playing until I can come up with the knuckles & spindles I need to install the Longfields in my '72. (from a disc brake 40 front or a mini truck) Planning on SOA in the near future, so a complete housing I could strip clean would be ideal. If you have any or all of this please shoot me a PM.

Thanks,
Jason

Need a coarse spline hub - broke a birf & took the hub with it - to keep me playing until I can come up with the knuckles & spindles I need to install the Longfields in my '72. (from a disc brake 40 front or a mini truck) Planning on SOA in the near future, so a complete housing I could strip clean would be ideal. If you have any or all of this please shoot me a PM.

Thanks,
Jason
I have one. You need a birf too?

I have one. You need a birf too?

Hugh I appreciate it. I already had a couple spare birfs, and managed to get ahold of Steve (steve's off-road) Friday morning & he got me fixed up. Turned out i mangled the spindle as well, & he had one.
Thanks for the offer.

Jason

PARTS FOR SALE IN NC
PLEASE PM SO I DONT MISS A RESPONSE

I could likely get someone to bring these to GSMTR if interested
Otherwise im 5 hrs from the closest one of you likely, willing to explore mudship

FOR SALE:

third member from a 74
4:10's and a brand new aussie locker, installed in third but never installed in a vehicle, instruction manual included
Comes with stock spiders if you want to take back stock or sell the locker
Im not super well versed in 40's stuff but this is a course spline I think??? can someone confirm?

$250 plus the ride (cost of the aussie alone)

15x10'' black steel wheels-- mounted once and stored for last couple years

$150

18'' rigid mtn bike; Gary Fisher Tassajara
recently tuned and bunch of brand new parts and tires

$100

56cm Raleigh road bike
full 105 components, sti shifters, cinelli carbon fork

$400

Warn 8k winch
steel cable roller fairlead
works great just need a DD so trying to amass some funds

$500

FrontRunner Windcheetah full length roof rack
two bike fork mounts
two light mounts

$800/$750 without the bike/light mounts

73 parts cruiser for sale. Doors sold!! I'll get a few more pics Monday. Make me an offer

image-3722526364.jpg

Parting '83 FJ-60

Name is Chris, I'm affiliated with member Littleman and also have a Toyota 'problem' (they say admission is the first step).
We are parting a 94k mile 1983 FJ-60. Running 2F, 4 spd manual trans. Currently the axles, springs and steering box are not available. Rear hatch and core support are gone. Have many, many pics.Please post up what you need and we'll do our best to help.
A couple of things of potential interest for ya. Running 2F, 4spd tranny and T-case, front 3rd member, both drive shafts, all 4 doors, all the glass, an excellent hood, fan clutch, complete air cleaner assy, coil and ignitor etc. This is obviously just a quick sampling of what's there.
Cruiser is located in Bledsoe county, if you've ever been to We-Rock in Dayton you've pretty much been where this is.

Sorry forgot the pics.
IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

Tacocrazy said:
Sorry forgot the pics.

How much for the land cruiser emblems

Your pm box is full!! If you could pm your PayPal to me again. Somehow I deleted it. Thanks Rance

RSHARPfzj80 said:
Your pm box is full!! If you could pm your PayPal to me again. Somehow I deleted it. Thanks Rance

Sorry bout that. I'll send it again

moved shops and came across a bunch of parts i had stashed away.

all of it is in nashville, tn.
please email me if you want any of this stuff, i rarely get on MUD anymore:
malphrusoxide@gmail.com

60 series stock birfs and inners -- $75 for the set
60 series u-bolts 6 or 7 out of 8 -- $30 for all of them
8 ruff stuff shackle plates, 5" center to center -- $20 for all
4 ruff stuff way back shackle hangers -- $30 for all
various 2F freeze plugs -- $10 for all

or buy all of it for $120.
there are definitely a few other small parts that i can't remember that i'll include if you buy everything.
all prices OBO.

have a good one,
malphrus

wheels have sold

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom