Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am pretty sure I still have a new in the box TH carb, never installed, i should have the air cleaner spacer too.
Message me if youre still looking @Cornhusker
I would be interested if he isn't.

Up in Rome if anyone is in need.
Cross post -
Free 100 Bumper cover

I have three brand new LT315/70/R17 Dueler A/T's, ordered from Tire Rack 3 are $1,307 shipped. I will sell locally for half off -$650 for 3.

71960311136__7B997CEF-BBA8-4929-A455-4AAB130072F7.jpeg
IMG_8112.jpeg

Deleted, no longer available

Last edited:
I’m looking to buy a 2014 or newer Highlander or 4th gen or newer 4runner for my wife. Under 200k miles is what we’re looking for. Thank you.

*WANTED*

-Upper and lower rear hatches for an 80 series. Prefer white, but not a must.

-Front Winch bumper for 100 series (LX470)

I'm selling my winch bumper that is currently on my FJ60, as I purchased an OG ARB to put on it. I can include the Smittybilt winch that is currently installed with synthetic line. I'm not exactly sure on the price, but open to reasonable offers or trades for things for my 60.

IMG_7432.jpeg

IMG_7431.jpeg

I'm looking for a winch bumper for my 2000 LX470 , and potentially a rear bumper with tire carrier as well if anyone is looking to sell one.

I also have an old school 60 Series bumper that will fit a Warn 8274 that I am going to sell and have an extra 8274 that needs a bit of work that I can work into the deal as well.

I'm also currently building a 40 series and would love bumpers front and rear for it as well.

Third, I have 4plus sliders for a 60 series that the previous owner bedlined. I ordered and have new plates that weld onto the frame from them as well. I am open to do some trading too. Thank you!

*Wanted*

Low mileage or rebuilt 1FZ-FE for a 1995 80 series.

Before I do some cutting and modifying, does anyone have an 80 series hood with a scoop or louvers already done they want to unload? Trying to get some more air under the hood for the intercooler.

Selling a set of coil springs for 80 series/ 100 series. Went heavier load springs.

Any chance someone near Athens has a good spare 60 series fusible link they want to sell?

I’m putting my 1976 FJ40 up for sale. It’s not perfect, but a good start. It will start and run, but is not idling. The carb is new and more than likely needs adjusted. It needs some work obviously. Transmission is not locked up nor is the transfer case. It will not take much to make this a driver. It does need the accelerator and choke linkages (trying to track some down), part of the air cleaner housing and misc other work. Has aftermarket if it ion and electric fuel pump. I’m asking $10k firm.
IMG_7868.jpeg
IMG_7869.jpeg
IMG_7870.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom