Buyer Beware - Seller "Musthav" - Purchase Not Received (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This seller "Musthav" advertises in the classified section, he is Gold Rated & a Supporting Vendor, however I purchased a 95 OEM Radio for my high school daughters 95 LC, the seller asked to Pay via Paypal via Friends & Family to save on fees, however I paid on the 04th September, he said he would ship the next day 05th September,as of today I have still not received anything. Despite various attempts to obtain a shipping / tracking number off him, via this forum & email, I have received nothing. I have contacted PayPal who advised that I cannot dispute this with them, only direct with the seller, which I have tried to do but to no avail.
Please Beware

Just an update, address supplied to Vendor "Musthav" , still no tracking number, no apology, no nothing, if this is how he treats his Customers then please beware, don't do Business with him.

This guy still has never sent me my cup holder from a year ago. Given that it was like $20 or something (I've forgotten about it till I saw this thread) , I just let it slide

He's a douche

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom