Beware: Anthony Slate aka chtvolks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
"Anthony Slate" with a forum handle chtvolks scammed me out of a set of wheels and tires. Hard lesson learned on my end.
This is his supposed driver's license

IMG_4256.jpeg

you may want to rethink posting this person's personal info without his consent, regardless of what it is he allegedly did.....

This is a good reason to not post WTB posts, and certainly not take responses from new members or members with few posts.

That D/L is faker than a 3 dollar bill.

This is a good reason to not post WTB posts, and certainly not take responses from new members or members with few posts.

That D/L is faker than a 3 dollar bill.
Lesson learned!
I was so excited about getting the wheels/tires, I had serious lapses in my judgement.

I paid via PayPal F&F and am kicking myself for not using G&S. So in my case, no recourse. I hope others learn from my mistakes
Just file a dispute man. I paid once using PayPal friends and family, got scammed out of a couple hundred bucks and they were still able to give me a full refund. I bought something on a different forum from a member with a good trader rating. For some reason the seller just disappeared right after purchase. I presented the facts to PayPal and got all my money back.

Just file a dispute man. I paid once using PayPal friends and family, got scammed out of a couple hundred bucks and they were still able to give me a full refund. I bought something on a different forum from a member with a good trader rating. For some reason the seller just disappeared right after purchase. I presented the facts to PayPal and got all my money back.
Thank you for the suggestion and I will do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom