Bumper remodel in progress (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You know the dude is not only cool but a smidge off the beaten path if quoting Zappa :cool:

2 more:

"Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff."

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe."

Nicely done Phil! That is one great looking 80!

You know the dude is not only cool but a smidge off the beaten path if quoting Zappa :cool:

2 more:

"Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff."

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe."

^^^ :lol: LOL!!

Actually I like the way it looks. I sure hope Phil does not mind if I get mine done that way :doh:

My plans have changed to move the tire inside. I always wanted it there but the wife wanted it on the bumper. Now I gotta get a good mount made for the tire and incorporate a Scepter can carrier at the same time.

My plans have changed to move the tire inside. I always wanted it there but the wife wanted it on the bumper. Now I gotta get a good mount made for the tire and incorporate a Scepter can carrier at the same time.

Are you saying my tire and water can mounts are no good! And you wonder why I dont reply to your PM's:flipoff2:

Whatever dude, at least you are replying to me now :flipoff2:

I was all over the place with what I was going to do with the bumper. Life was much easier when I was single (looking over shoulder for :princess:). At least in the end she seen my concerns when they became her concerns and the tire is now going inside. Just want to thank everyone that I asked a thousand questions to for putting up with me... even you Phil :hillbilly:

Whatever dude, at least you are replying to me now :flipoff2:

I was all over the place with what I was going to do with the bumper. Life was much easier when I was single (looking over shoulder for :princess:). At least in the end she seen my concerns when they became her concerns and the tire is now going inside. Just want to thank everyone that I asked a thousand questions to for putting up with me... even you Phil :hillbilly:

Right click< Save<

I own you now B! :flipoff2:

Ahhh...nothing like leverage....:hillbilly:

:lol::lol:

:doh:
Does anybody have a spare bedroom for rent? :whoops:
Storing the spare in the rear cargo area cuts down on sleeping area... Just sayin'... :lol:

I heard your descriptioni of said "ladies", I know you have my best intrest in mind but I think I will have to pass. I will work on removing the second row seats and sleep in my LC...

What!? Phil I had no idea you were a :grinpimp:, after I saw you blow off your bumper I figured you were a clean freak... House with a lot of "ladies" to choose from, you know we aren't in Mexico or Nevada right? :D

What!? Phil I had no idea you were a :grinpimp:, after I saw you blow off your bumper I figured you were a clean freak... House with a lot of "ladies" to choose from, you know we aren't in Mexico or Nevada right? :D

Clean freak - bad read

My carport

warehouse 006.jpg

Damn Phil, things have gotten very seedy since I was last at your place........at least you have few spare fuel cans that you could give to Shannon. Of course he would have to remember to fill them up, just sayin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom