Bumper remodel in progress (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks, I'm really liking it and I think it made it faster :rolleyes:

Now all you need is a Lund windshield visor and bug deflector, that should really help the HP #'s. I may still have the visor I pulled off the Hilux, you can have it if you want it. :cheers::hillbilly:

Nice work

Dang, looks good Phil! Can't wait to see this thing in person... You seem to always make tasteful mods.

That I am but it was well worth it this time.:D
I would still be grinding at this time tomorrow without your arsenal of grinding tools. Thanks for your help and the tools that make my bumper look great!
thumb.gif
thumb.gif

Does it still look good in the daylight? A couple of old blind guys, grinding in the dark, that cant end well?:hillbilly:

Check some of your tow receiver adapters for fit, some have reported a tight fit, grinding needed.

Does it still look good in the daylight? A couple of old blind guys, grinding in the dark, that cant end well?:hillbilly:

Check some of your tow receiver adapters for fit, some have reported a tight fit, grinding needed.

Ya it ended with 800mg of Ibuprofen for me.
Ill post some pictures later.
As for the receiver it fits like we like to:D

Thanks again for your help!

Did ya decide on the tubes?

Tubes are tacked..ran out of wire at 10 last night...just returned from store with wire....it will be done and on the 80 tonight no matter how bad it looks!

Does powder coating hide mistakes?:hmm:

I want to meet the guy who does these bumper kit in 3 hour!

No, powder coating only amplifies any mistakes and makes ugly welds stand out.

No, powder coating only amplifies any mistakes and makes ugly welds stand out.

Textured powder coating hides a multitude of welding sins, especially splatter.

Ready to put on, 95% complete...Need to find some help for installation. I took way longer then I should have but I enjoyed the work. It could be done in a 1/2 of a day if you were looking for strictly function with no style points.

96bumper8.JPG

How much time would the help take? Are you working tomorrow?

Nice job, how much vasoline does it take to get that thing under there?
attachment.php

How much time would the help take? Are you working tomorrow?

Tony very nice of you to offer but I'll find someone on the this side of town. There are guys close but I just feel bad asking someone to take the time to drive over for 5 minutes of help.

No problem, I need to get over to Jackson's place and pick up parts any way and I think you are in that area. I was just wanting to checkout what you did as far as the custom options if any. :cheers:

I have no idea what everyone does for a living except Jackson and Kevin. Oh yeah, and that Murphy guy!! :grinpimp:

I need to get to know people more. I would like to say I am not going to work as much OT this year but I do not see that coming to an end (slave drivers!!).

I offered because I am off for 2 weeks and thought there would be some trail riding this week. I cleaned the garage all day today.... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom