Bumper and winch fitment question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Has anyone had success installing the Ironman bumper on a FJ80 with the badlands Apex 12K winch? We work on ours for a couple of hours trying to make it work.

Has anyone had success installing the Ironman bumper on a FJ80 with the badlands Apex 12K winch? We work on ours for a couple of hours trying to make it work.

87B1F55F-D781-4B01-8E3C-220B38367C49.jpeg

0313DEFD-9D0F-4DAB-9FBF-23F7A93712DA.jpeg

99232271-59FD-4142-AC5D-56D8DFF12D2A.jpeg

Did you have any clearance issues with the winch and transmission cooler? I’m trying to mount my apex winch into my Ironman but and can’t get the holes lined up.

Did you have any clearance issues with the winch and transmission cooler? I’m trying to mount my apex winch into my Ironman but and can’t get the holes lined up.
Sorry for the delay, I'm out of town this week (Moab actually, drooling on a lot of cruisers...). 100 series? I'm guessing so but since the last question was about an 80 I figured I'd check. I didn't have any issues, but I can take a look when I'm back home in a few days to see what kind of clearance I had. The winch housing is against the cooler and the holes still aren't aligned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom