Torsion bar lift after bumper and winch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I finally got my ARB bumper installed as well as a winch. The problem is my Ironman FCP lift was always higher in the back......now its comically higher in the back :rolleyes:

Can I crank the torsion bars up in the front to attempt to even it back out? Im worried about my alignment after the bumper and winch. If im able to lift it back up to the height it was before should I go get an alignment?

Also I have no issues really with the lift but is there a lower rear spring I could purchase, maybe from OME? I think it was marketed as like a 2" lift but was more like 4" in the rear

I finally got my ARB bumper installed as well as a winch. The problem is my Ironman FCP lift was always higher in the back......now its comically higher in the back :rolleyes:

Can I crank the torsion bars up in the front to attempt to even it back out? Im worried about my alignment after the bumper and winch. If im able to lift it back up to the height it was before should I go get an alignment?

Also I have no issues really with the lift but is there a lower rear spring I could purchase, maybe from OME? I think it was marketed as like a 2" lift but was more like 4" in the rear

Yes, you can adjust torsion bars. Make sure the weight is off the front wheels when you adjust. ALWAYS get an alignment any time you adjust the torsion bars. It will be off.

NOTE: I have the lifetime alignment at Firestone. It has paid for itself many times over as much as I mess with the suspension.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom