Bump It Offroad Skid Plate Install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

those look awesome... i think i know where im going to get my sliders and skidplate!! looks great bro!

2 questions:

1- It seems in one of your photos, the transfer case drain was blocked and that you would have to remove the entire thing to get to it. Or maybe my orientation is way off.

2 - how much do those sliders weigh?

TIA

khoi911,

I have one of Mike's skid plates for the '95-'97 on my '94 and the holes are there although the tranny hole doesn't line up. I worked with Mike so that future versions should have the correct hole for the appropriate model year.

Mike does excellent work and has impeccable customer service.

Sweet skid plate and cross member. I have a set of Mikes sliders and I have been very pleased with both his great customer service, low prices and excellent product. I will definitely be a repeat customer when it comes time for me to buy a skid plate.

I highly recommend his products.

2 questions:

1- It seems in one of your photos, the transfer case drain was blocked and that you would have to remove the entire thing to get to it. Or maybe my orientation is way off.

2 - how much do those sliders weigh?

TIA

1. The skid is easily removed from the crossmember. You do not have to remove the crossmember. It's totally worth it for all the protection it provides.

2. I would guess they weigh 35 to 40lbs per side. Go to the Bump It Offroad website and there is a link to email Mike. I am sure he will have some accurate info for you.

X2 on what Nicholas stated. Mike's products, prices, and customer service are top notch. I highly recommend.

Wow, Just checked out the website. Awesome fab skills and great looking products and definitely the best prices I have seen for 80 armor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom