For Sale Built 99 UZJ100 in GA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

THANKS MUD!

Basic rundown:
  • 1999 UZJ100
  • Located in Carrollton, GA (hour west of ATL)
  • 158,xxx miles
  • Full service (timing belt, water pump) performed by dealership at 112k miles
  • OEM rear locker
  • Imperial Jade Mica
  • Florida/Southeast truck, zero rust
  • I replaced all the links and bushings in the suspension nearly a year ago
  • Rebooted the CVs a few years ago.
Mods include:
  • OME 2.5 heavy suspension kit (shocks, coils, diff drop, etc.), installed at ACC in Atlanta.
  • SPC Upper Control Arms – great upgrade, eliminated the random bump steer, pull, flightiness, etc.
  • Iron Man Deluxe front bumper w/XRC 9.5 winch and x2 Xenon HID 8’’ Fog Lights
  • High Clearance Bump it Offroad rear bumper with dual swing out - tire carrier and ladder.
  • Whiteknuckle Sliders
  • Single din Kenwood KDC-BT948 HD radio/cd/digital music player, stacked with a single din Cobra 18 WX ST II cb radio (antenna mounted on carrier)
  • 275/70 Goodyear Duratrac on Tundra 18s. Tires are maybe 4-months old. Spare is a nitto terra grappler at 20%
  • Comes with original factory 16’’ wheels.
  • Has the 3rd row seats
  • Truck Vault rear storage drawers, custom fit for the 100 Series, high quality, sturdy and secure.
  • Weathertech floor mats for front, rear, and cargo area.
  • Drilled and slotted rotors x4
Cruiser was built for off road and she was taken off road, so don't expect a spit shinned mall cruiser. Only issues with the truck are those little things that never really bothered me enough to address, including a driver’s window that will eventually need a new regulator (works but slow at times). A dent (character) from getting to close to a tree on the passenger side upper rear quarter panel. The dent is true, zero creases in it, so a clever man may be able to pop it out without a whole lot of fuss. She has her share of pinstripes from trail rides as well. Typical leather in-and-out wear on the driver seat (cracking but not ripped/torn). Steering wheel has a cover. The sun roof may leak a drop or two during a heavy rain event (clogged gutter vent/drain hose is my guess). One of the daytime running lights in the front bumper works intermittently (loose wire at the bulb i think). I’m not a car salesman but the goal here is to eliminate any surprises by a would be buyer.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Charles

Last edited:
None of the images you linked in your build thread are working.

Imperial Jade Mica...the truck is green. Correction noted in the original post.

Will post current pics tomorrow.

Man , what is the world coming too... props to a great guy and cruiser....

Thanks, Steve. Another cruiser one day, no doubt.

//

Here are some pics. This is my first photobucket account so let me know if it doesn't open. The pics with the Nittos are random from over the last few years. The clean pics with the Duratracs are from today.

http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/cgriff25ss/library/?sort=3&page=1

also forgot to mention that she has drilled and slotted rotors x4, that Jonesy's Offroad kit, about a year old i guess.

I'm sure you know this, but you are going to have to post pics of the cargo area and underneath the truck.

Why are you selling again?

Didn't you recently sell your 100 then buy a Sequoia? Noticed you're posting here a lot on built 100s for sale.
Yes. But I was forced to sell. Bought the Sequoia as a stop gap until I can find another cruiser. This one looks good!

selling for typical reasons i guess: my interests are changing a bit, I have two 4x4s, few bills I'd like to settle, and of course for more toys.

@mcgaskings - noticed your sig and may be looking for a ducati in the near future. I know, lets do a trade :hmm:

selling for typical reasons i guess: my interests are changing a bit, I have two 4x4s, few bills I'd like to settle, and of course for more toys.

@mcgaskings - noticed your sig and may be looking for a ducati in the near future. I know, lets do a trade :hmm:

Haha! As much as I'd love to, I'll need to be downsizing if anything soon. I just picked up a Jeep and have 5 bikes currently besides the 100, so it's getting full over here! :)

I hate to be the guy who keeps asking questions. But my wife gave me the green light if I can find someone to take my Sequoia off my hands. But where are those fancy drawers?

they are in the basement at the moment. It is a one piece system so I typically don't have them in the truck unless we're camping. Here is a pic to give you an idea, was taken before the rear bumper obviously.

I'll trade ya a 2003 Sequoia Limited with 89k miles! I'll be in Biloxi, MS for the next couple months so it'll be a quick drive over to trade!

thanks but not looking for a trade.

truck sold, thanks mud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom