SOLD Atlanta: 2004 UZJ100 $14,500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
White
My dad bought this 2004 100 series with ~100k miles in ~2011 from the original owner. It has been a family hauler for my wife and kids the last 2 years. Comes with detailed maintenance records since 100k miles. No accidents in our ownership, haven't run carfax to check the first 100k miles.

ABS unit replaced a few years ago. Front brake rotors/pads and front CV shafts recently replaced. Ball joints appeared to be tight. No exhaust leaks.

A few blemishes- 1/2" crack in windshield, 3rd tailight is missing a corner (was this way when we bought it), the center diff lock works but the dash indicator does not light (have receipt where ACC Toyota investigated but we chose not to repair due to cost vs. insignificance).

I'll post interior pictures, original leather is in good condition including drivers seat. IMO, Interior is at the top end of condition for 100 series of this age and mileage. It has Navigation, third row seats and weathertech floor mats/cargo liner.

IMG_8312.jpeg

Last edited:
My dad bought this 2004 100 series with ~100k miles in ~2011 from the original owner. It has been a family hauler for my wife and kids the last 2 years. Comes with detailed maintenance records since 100k miles. No accidents in our ownership, haven't run carfax to check the first 100k miles.

ABS unit replaced a few years ago. Front brake rotors/pads and front CV shafts recently replaced. Ball joints appeared to be tight. No exhaust leaks.

A few blemishes- 1/2" crack in windshield, 3rd tailight is missing a corner (was this way when we bought it), the center diff lock works but the dash indicator does not light (have receipt where ACC Toyota investigated but we chose not to repair due to cost vs. insignificance).

I'll post interior pictures, original leather is in good condition including drivers seat. IMO, Interior is at the top end of condition for 100 series of this age and mileage. It has Navigation, third row seats and weathertech floor mats/cargo liner.

View attachment 3524611
Look forward to seeing more pics. Can you DM me the records you have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom