Bug Catcher Wing Window Knobs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Update: I'm sourcing thread inserts and the T Type Head Bolt from China.
As you can well imagine, with all this madness at the moment, this will take a month or so. As soon as I have them together, I'll drop a post.
Thanks for your interest 👍👏

Andy,

Well it's sure a good thing you speak fluent Chinese, so you're sure to get the parts right away without any problems or delays, right ?!

I would really like to see all of our allied countries go back to making more of our own products without such a reliance and dependence on cheap goods from China. When things go sour, you can only really count on yourself and your closest friends. Sorry for the sermon.

Appreciate your work on this and other projects, Andy.

Andy,

When you get a chance: the postage charge to send one pair to the USA. Thanx.

Looks great Andy, just sorry I am not needing any. Now is the time to buy as the exchange isn't quite as good for us Yanks as it was.

Any word from our long lost friend, Henry? If you hear from tell him still waiting on pictures of all the abandoned 40 series he comes across in the Outback.

Those look great! Any chance you are willing to make the LV lift gate knobs?
38D5C0F8-47EB-42E2-9D94-830C6D4EFD3B.jpeg
A3A08EC5-7815-48FE-BF45-1FFAA0AB27EA.jpeg
82695F60-352F-49D0-AB6E-1EED9DFB4E72.jpeg

Possible for sure. The Insert nut will be the challenge. Sourcing one to copy then inlay to the Knob.

I don’t have one to lend otherwise I would. Maybe someone could chime in who might have a spare to lend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom