Builds Bringing an '87 FJ60 back to life (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Super nice truck. I have a white one I am just getting into and trying to decide whether to keep stock bumpers etc.

Are those 31's or 33's? I have 33's on mine now with OME heavy springs and I am thinking about going back to 31's. The 33's really slowed her down and the front end wants to float a bit at highway speeds even with rebuilt steering box, all new steering components and wheel bearings.

thumbnail_IMG_5159.jpg

Super nice truck. I have a white one I am just getting into and trying to decide whether to keep stock bumpers etc.

Are those 31's or 33's? I have 33's on mine now with OME heavy springs and I am thinking about going back to 31's. The 33's really slowed her down and the front end wants to float a bit at highway speeds even with rebuilt steering box, all new steering components and wheel bearings.

View attachment 2710770
Nice looking rig!

They are 31s, we have another that is slated for 33s but it'll get 4.56s.

We've hit the end of our time together and the '87 will be kicking it with his brothers until he finds a new home.

We'll be sorry to see it go but it has been a pleasure bringing this 60 back to life, we hope its new owner loves it as much as we do. :)

20210623_153658.jpg

20210623_153813.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom