Brew Cruise - You call it (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It does state in the fine print you are not subject to refund on those beer tickets if we cut you off early, though. ;)

The Beer Camp beer tastings are included in the $25 plus fees admission cost - the beer ticket prepurchase is just additional full size pours.

What’s up Upstate. I’m an old member from 2000 that rejoined at the end of last year. Haven’t had the opportunity to meet any current members except Marshall so far. Curious if any new brew cruises were in the works?

What’s up Upstate. I’m an old member from 2000 that rejoined at the end of last year. Haven’t had the opportunity to meet any current members except Marshall so far. Curious if any new brew cruises were in the works?
Sounds like you should call one out! Name a place and a time!

Well I would But I’m in NC around lake Norman. So I think It’s better for me to head towards you guys instead of asking y’all to roll up here !!

Welcome back! This topic came up in discussion last night too at the monthly gathering. It is open for anyone to pick a location and call it. Clock is ticking for July, but agreed that Lk Norman may be a bit far.

Well I would But I’m in NC around lake Norman. So I think It’s better for me to head towards you guys instead of asking y’all to roll up here !!
you should join us for the next onsc Charlotte meet.

Wed the 26th, 6 pm until, Ciclops Cideri and Brewery (previously Hub City Tap House) in downtown Spartanburg! https://www.ciclopscyderiandbrewery.com/

They have small sharables to eat, but right next door is Papa's Breakfast Nook if you want to chow down. I highly recommend the Trash Can Omelette, but you can't go wrong with the Spartanburger, or anything else for that matter. Cash only, ATM on site.

Directions: Google Maps
Park in the upper lot.

Untitled.jpg

I'm gonna make it for a bit

Next Tuesday, 11/20, at 7pm in downtown Spartanburg at Morgan Square. Stay warm inside with a cold one and a pretzel at Growler Haus, or bring the kids and hang out across the street on the ice rink. $10 per skater and rental skates are included (last year they did 2 for 1 pricing on Tuesdays, so maybe that will also be in affect).

Untitled.jpg

Next Tuesday, 11/20, at 7pm in downtown Spartanburg at Morgan Square. Stay warm inside with a cold one and a pretzel at Growler Haus, or bring the kids and hang out across the street on the ice rink. $10 per skater and rental skates are included (last year they did 2 for 1 pricing on Tuesdays, so maybe that will also be in affect).

View attachment 1831856

I might try to make it out for this! I can keep kid up late, he doesn't have school next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom