Brew Cruise - You call it

I am thinking this coming weekend, Saturday the 5th, would work but may be short notice. Another thought would be to bump to June 2nd with how busy May is with GSMTR and the HAMOM. Thoughts?

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
I am thinking this coming weekend, Saturday the 5th, would work but may be short notice. Another thought would be to bump to June 2nd with how busy May is with GSMTR and the HAMOM. Thoughts?
With the trash pickup attempt this Saturday too, 5/5 looks to be a good date.

So who’s planning on coming out to pick up some trash and drink a few brews? 10am at F-Mart and then on to the Swamp Rabbit Brewery about noon.

jvalex

otherweirdly
SILVER Star
Alright everyone, I got answers. @JToobe - the festival is $25.00 plus fees. The beer ticket price you mention - 5 for $25 - is a prepurchase just so you can cut down on ticket line wait! That's not the cap on what you can drink, merely a head start. The beers we serve here are usually $5 a beer unless it is a barrel aged, high grav, etc - so Taproom prices just knocking down your wait time. Lots of activities at this event so plenty of time to drink! I hope this clears things up.

Top Bottom