SOLD Branson, MO - 2004 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
rgb(147, 185, 204)
Selling our beloved, 2004, hard to come by, Blue Vapor Metallic, lifted, Lexus LX470.
Current Mileage 148,xxx
Color Blue Vapor Metallic
Located in Branson, MO
No accidents!!!!
Clean & clear title in hand and ready to go
This is a southern vehicle and it hasn't lived further north than I am presently. A salted road (and snow!) will be foreign to it.
Non-Smoker
Paint is nearly immaculate for the age and adventures it has under its' belt.
Interior is also in nearly perfect condition. Drivers seat & arm rest have minimal wear for the age.
Also includes the stock-original Lexus tire changing *tools included* roll up kit, first aid kit & manuals.

Maintenance.
Timing Belt, water pump, idler pulleys, spark plugs, O2 Sensor were replaced in the last 10,000 miles.
Cabin and engine air filter replaced at 135k.
Front and Rear Diff along with Transfer Case changed at 135K.
Oil meticulously changed every 5k miles with mobile 1 full synthetic, 5w30 with Toyota OEM Oil Filters.
Heater T's replaced at 140K.

FUN STUFF | Upgrades.
Ironman Stage 2 Foam Cell Lift 2 inch Lift *No AHC light on dash like some I've seen. Also replaced the AHC buttons inside, so it is a usable space.

Ironman Front Bumper

LP9 style amber off road lights; which are a dream in fog, on back country roads and primitive campsites.

HID low beam head lights

Interior lights are all LEDs.

Slee Diff Drop

Trail Tailor Extended Sway Bar Links (Front & Rear)

Tough Dog Adjustable Pan Hard

Freedom Off-Road Upper Control Arms

Spidertrax Spacers

Toyo Open Country AT3 Tires with plenty of life left, size 275/70/18 with matching spare.

I will include the Air Down Gear Up Sleeping Platform with a brand new mattress, ( I love that thing) for the asking price.

All that said, it took me a long time to find this truck. I mean quite awhile. I passed on so many because of rust. They only let me put five pictures on here, so serious buyers can text me for more photos. 417-860-9849.

$36,750 ... reasonable offers will be considered .... but no rust, no low balls, I know what I got!!! All jokes aside though, this is a luxury machine and I want it to go to the right home.

IMG_1219.JPG

underside.jpg

IMG_1195.JPG

IMG_1206.JPG

Bump
Clean 100. Bit too far and a bit too rich for me. Can always reply to your post and provide other pics FYI. Regardless, GLWS,
that’s a great color combo.
Thank You! I have been sending the pictures out like crazy! I hope someone wants this 100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom