Brake MC sounds like kIlling a goose. Source for OE parts? (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No.

I think you're stuck with 47050-60033, which is on the right hand side of the engine bay. 47050-60043 is on the left hand side of the engine bay.
Sorry If I misunderstood. My Brake booster assy with master is located on the Driver Side Left Hand of the engine bay. My LC100 is LHD

We are saying the same thing, I am looking at it from the front 🙂

They are different parts, unfortunately.
got it sir. now any leads where I can get 47050-60033. Also what other parts should I replace along with the master booster assy? does it come with a new firewall pad? the one that goes in between the master assy and wall?

Last edited:
These are very obviously, not the same.

First, the ---43 has two rear brake lines, the --33 has only one rear brake line. Second, the ---33 has a secondary brake control wire (wire housing block with a single wire) wrapped around front, from LH side just above the ABS unit (black box), to the RH side. It attaches to some sort of SW or sensor. Which I've no idea what that is for, since not in any USA model.

Two rear brake line was first introduced in USA models in 2000. These have VSC and TRAC. Each of the 4-brake calipers, has a dedicated brake line and valve within the ABS unit. The 98-99 Land Cruisers have only a single brake line to the rear, shared by both rear calipers.

got it sir. now any leads where I can get 47050-60033. Also what other parts should I replace along with the master booster assy? does it come with a new firewall pad? the one that goes in between the master assy and wall?
Typically, when replacing the whole brake master w/booster assembly. We only need brake fluid. Which I only use Toyota brake fluid (5 to 7 small bottle). The gasket between master and firewall, is reused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom