Bowfin Cruisers - Roof racks and more (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I ordered and Paid for a 60 Rack. Now site stats "out of stock" PLease message me here or return the Message on our site as my delvery spot has changed....

Thanks,

Chris
PM'd ya. not a problem changing it. Thanks!

FYI same thing happened to me when I ordered mine. I think his inventory is real-time and you probably bought his last (or only) one he had left. :)
Correct. When your order goes in it is all good. They just go out of stock on future orders til the site shows "in stock"

Hoping VERY soon to have all that change. Better days ahead!

Does anyone know the size to get for the t-nuts? For mounting stuff to these racks?

I'm also looking to find some angled lights that fit nicely in the side slots, anyone get scene lighting mounted in those slots?
10 Series T-nuts are what you need. They can be had at either 80/20 or Tnutz. There are "drop in style" nuts that don't require bar removal to install. Also Tnutz sells drop in studs that are really handy.

10 Series T-nuts are what you need. They can be had at either 80/20 or Tnutz. There are "drop in style" nuts that don't require bar removal to install. Also Tnutz sells drop in studs that are really handy.
Thanks Patrick! Just ordered the hardware. Appreciate your response.

have you any luck with work lights/ flood lights that mount into the slots on the rails?

have you any luck with work lights/ flood lights that mount into the slots on the rails?
@Builtbybudski makes some really cool ones that bolt on the sides. They have to have holes drilled and they mount in the blank areas but they point down and look really nice. If he sees this post maybe he can get some pictures up and link how to get them.

have you any luck with work lights/ flood light
F93BD145-2652-42D8-BAC7-A1ED0F95669C.jpeg
A7DC87C2-B856-434F-83C9-426836157903.jpeg
0C79443C-605F-4B63-B53C-99437AA2F7E6.jpeg
A86C8B69-DCC4-48AC-A568-D15184CDA7BD.jpeg

I don’t have kits yet for the bowfin racks yet but sell individual light/mounts at $45 each

Is there a MUD discount? I am going to buy this Bowfin rack or Prinsu today. Do you have any 80 series racks ready?
I'll have more on the site mid week next week. They are right around 2 weeks to ship from time of order.

Thanks

Nice roof rack. Any updates? Interested in very low profile for a RTT. Is anyone removing the drip rail molding? Thanks!

Awning...so I love my rack. A low cost option for an awning is the awning available from Ironman. I ordered 2 extra mounts and I can switch the awning to either side of my Bowfin rack. A little tricky to find the right spots to drill holes for the mounts and since the receivers are offset from center the awning does not sit in the same place when you change sides. I have round ring lock pins that hold it just fine and it is very easy to switch from side to side. The awning comes with lights that you can plug into your lighter. I have had it a while and used it several times. Hard to beat for $3-400bucks.

FJ60awning.JPG

FJ60awning2.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom