SOLD Boulder, CO - 2001 Land Cruiser - 237k Miles - Mild Overland Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
Hello Mudders,

Price: $9,999 OBO
Year: 2001
Miles: 237k
Locations: Nederland, CO (close to Boulder if you know where that is)

For your consideration is my 2001 TLC with 237k miles. I just bought an F-350 so this one has to go before my landlord finds out. The truck is in fantastic shape, I would not hesitate to drive it across the country tomorrow.

The Good:
- The Interior is fantastic. Previous owner had the front seats redone so they look brand new.
- I have some maintenance records. Put close to $1,500 into it less than a year ago changing all fluids and rear shocks
- Tires have tons of tread 285/75/r16 Perrelli Scorpions.
-1000w inverter has been installed under the passenger seat. Hardwired to new oversized Interstate battery.
- Custom heavy duty rock sliders are welded on. These are not wimpy nerf bars, bash away
- Basic sleeping platforms in the back (if you want them, if not I will just keep them)
- Zero rust
- Rear mud flap delete kit
- Lower quarter panels were plasti-dipped by PO.
- Weathertech floor mats
- Upgraded headlights
- Aftermarket radio so you can plug in aux and such
- Clean and clear title in my name. No accidents.

The not so good:
- Plasti dip has chipped away in places. You could redo or just peel it all off. I like the way it looks so I left it
- Pretty sure the Cat is burnt out. This is only an issue if you need it to pass emissions I would guess. No issue for me so I have left it.
- Rear wiper does not work, same with antenna up/down. Neither has bothered me enough to fix.
- No third-row seats, not sure why you would want them anyway though to be honest.

I will post photos of the interior and undercarriage soon. I just thought I would get this up first. Thanks in advance!

Screenshot_20210122_102506.png

Screenshot_20210122_102423.png

Screenshot_20210122_102345.png

Screenshot_20210122_102325.png

Screenshot_20210122_102242.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom